Steven: (902) 940-3698 Dwayne: (902) 969-2124
Where is North Lake?
Directions from Charlottetown to North Lake:
- Head northeast on Passmore St toward University Ave.
- Follow St Peters Rd/Veteran’s Memorial Hwy/All Weather Hwy/PE-2 E and Northside Rd/PE-16 E to N Lake Harbour Rd in Lot 47
- Turn right onto University Ave
- Turn left onto Grafton St (signs for Wood Isalnds/Montague/George Town)
- Turn left onto Riverside Dr (signs for PE-2 E/Souris)
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Riverside Dr
- Turn right onto St Peters Rd/Veteran’s Memorial Hwy/All Weather Hwy/PE-2 E/PE-218 E (signs for Prince Edward Island 2 E/Souris)
- Continue to follow St Peters Rd/Veteran’s Memorial Hwy/All Weather Hwy/PE-2 E
- Turn left onto St Peters Rd/Veteran’s Memorial Hwy/All Weather Hwy/PE-2 E/PE-313 N (signs for Souris)
Continue to follow PE-313 N
- Continue onto Northside Rd/PE-16 E (signs for Naufrage/North Lake)
- Slight left onto N Lake Harbour Rd
Where is PEI?
Things To Do In PEI!
Here are just a few things you can add to your list of things to do and see while you are in beautiful Prince Edward Island:
- PEI has 11 hundred kilometres of shoreline. Check out our picturesque beaches!
- Our island is known for our world famous food. Visit a market or restaurant to experience one of our mouth watering dishes.
- If you are a golfer you are in for a treat. PEI offers 33 flawless golf courses.
- Experience the famous Anne of Green Gables at the Confederation Centre of the Arts or go and visit Green Gables, located in Cavendish in the Prince Edward Island National Park.
- For music lovers the Fiddle Field in Rollo Bay and the Benevolent Irish Society Hall in Charlottetown are a must-see!